- is a CIPRO registered Section 21 (not-for-profit) Company (004081/08)
- is a Public Benefit Organization with Section 18A Tax Exempt Status (930/036/181)
- Level 4 BEE contributor (as Exempt Micro-Enterprise)
Tax benefits for Donors:
If you are a South African taxpayer, you may be entitled to deduct the total value of your donations made to facingUP in any given tax year, up to a limit of 10% of your taxable income.
Individuals who make donations of R1000 and more, are also eligible for a tax certificate.
fUSS uses funds received in the following ways:
- Delivering of Lost&Found courses to young people who have suffered life-changing losses.
- Providing Educators with Emotional Awareness Training to help them understand how to support learners who have suffered loss;
- Presenting Grade-specific programs in schools, addressing issues like ‘Healthy life choices’, ‘Vision’, ‘Subject choices’.
- Delivering talks at parents evenings.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to support fUSS